Reasons to be cheerful ...
- chatting with family and friends
- there's still plenty of colour in the garden
- managing to get appointments for blood tests and a face to face consultation with my GP
- loving my piano lesson and ...
- ... enjoying practicing properly again, i.e practicing with a purpose
- finding some more blue pots for the spring bulbs
- enjoying an afternoon tea with L
- hearing that my great nephew is learning to play the trumpet 😀
- the joy of a cuddle with Baby R 😀
- a kerbside chat with N and T
- enjoying planning for the next stage of the garden makeover
I am grateful ...
- and relieved, that it's unlikely that my sister will need to be admitted to hospital
- for renewed offers of help from neighbours if I am ever in need
Lifestyle changes
- exercise:
- 45 minutes daily walk. Achieved 5 days out of 7
- 20 minutes daily knee strengthening. Achieved
- weight: I'm not worrying about my weight until after I see my doctor

0 Comments