Lollygagging = to waste as much time as possible without the appearance of obvious laziness.
If there were a medal for lollygagging I might be stiff competition. However yesterday was the first day I lollygagged in my jammies all day long. Is being in your jammies one entire day a sign of laziness..or is it just being calm and comfy? Chance does not care what I wear..as long as I throw the ball. Far Guy never noticed..or if he did he didn’t say a thing. No one came to the door and no one came to visit.
I took my turn cooking yesterday…pork chops and rice..you just throw it all in a roasting pan and toss it in the oven..Wala!..an hour and a half nap later you are ready to serve it. It makes it seem like you have slaved all afternoon in a hot kitchen..when in fact you waited it out laying on the couch..occasionally waking up because you were snoring loudly.
Did you all catch Gwen from Hebron Ya, You betcha North Dakota on “The Voice” after the Stupor Bowl? It will be interesting to see how she fares in the competition..since her recent comments were from Nashville..perhaps she is on her way.
No one on Idol is inspiring me so far this year..not a Clay or a Rueben or a Kelly Pickler or a Carrie or a Scotty in the bunch. Perhaps they have discovered all the Idols.
Survivor starts next week and so will the no answering the phone let the machine handle it policy on Wednesday nights. I see there are two older than average people..bet they and the Little Person are the first to go. I wish they would go someplace that is a real challenge to Survive..like Canada in the winter..or maybe even Minnesota. Jeff could wear a blue parka.
What have I been doing in my spare time..besides napping? Scanning old photos, playing games on my Kindle Fire, reading, working on The Cousins Recipe Book and I began a project that I missed on my January list.
Can you tell what it might be? :)

0 Comments