Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

"The 'What do you do?' Question" by Gem - 7.6.17

Entry Submitted by Gem at 11:34 PM EDT on July 6, 2017

What will you say when somebody asks you, "What do you do for a living?" What will you say when they ask, "So how did you make all this money?" You want to give your five best friends and all ten cousins a digital wad of cash because all of a sudden you're rolling it, but they think you're broke. "Where the heck is this all this money coming from?!" And we are supposed to answer with an air of mystery...?

I just finished listening to the replay of the 4th of July Real Truth Call with Yosef (which was phenomenal from start to finish...Yosef was positively giddy the entire time and his high vibes were quite contagious). There was one caller who asked the question that's often on my mind- what are we going to say to people when they want to know where we got our money?

As saying the money comes from the RV seems to be forbidden, Yosef gave him three options. They are supposed to be short snippets that are completely true, but don't reveal your participation in the RV:

1. You're an investor. You made a great investment, maybe even you say it was a currency investment. You got a great return, and that's the end of it. New topic please.

2. You inherited it. They may assume you mean you inherited family money and that's fine, but you actually mean that you inherited God's money, because you did.

3. You're the manager of a Sovereign Trust. This is Yosef's choice. He will pay himself a salary for managing his own Sovereign Trust, therefore he is technically right that he is employed by a trust. Nobody knows whose trust it is, and that's fine because they don't need to know.

But I'm left thinking...why? Why not just tell the whole truth, be open, and say the money came from the GCR and explain what it was? What's the big problem with doing that? People will be jealous they didn't get in on it? Well they would be jealous they didn't get a big inheritance or a fancy job for a trust too, wouldn't they? Maybe some of you guys could pass for a smart investor/finance type, but nobody would believe it for me. (Just being honest.)

Most of our families and close friends will have to know the whole truth anyways, because they've heard us blabbering all about the GCR forever now. Are we going to swear each person we've told to secrecy after this goes? Because I told an Uber driver and I'm pretty sure he took me up on it...I don't know how to find him. What if he remembers my face and sees me in the world in a few years and outs me? Why does this have to be a dirty secret we keep hidden? How on earth will we keep such a thing hidden?

Is there anybody out there who just plans to be totally 100% honest about where this money comes from? Because I'm seriously contemplating it and I'd like some more opinions on the pros and cons of doing so.

To be clear- I'm NOT contemplating telling people HOW MUCH money I have. Only where my money comes from.

Thanks guys, stay strong, stay Cosmic,
Gem

Post a Comment

0 Comments