Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

"Thank you, Heisenberg" by The Happily Ever After Agency - 10.18.17

Entry Submitted by The Happily Ever After Agency at 2:59 AM EDT on October 18, 2017



Heisenberg My Brother ....

Read Your Last Post Dude ....

" Thank You " For Hundreds/Thousands Of Hours You Have Put Into IDC ....

Sharing Your Unique Point Of View , Several Times A Week ...

I Know I Can Speak For A LOT Of Us Here ...

You Were All Ways There To Point Things Out And Give Us A Laugh , When The Chips Were Down ...



The Effort And Brain Power You Have Used In This Journey To Entertain Us ....

Is Commendable [ Thats A Big Word For Me , I Tend To Use Bro, Dude or You There ] ...

You Are A TITAN Among st Men , My FRIEND .....


I Do HOPE You Will BE Back After Taking A Break [ You Deserve It Bro ] ....

I Find It Hard Getting One Decent Post Every Other Week .....

We Are So Very Close And I To Have It Down To A Heart Shaped Pebble Of Turquoise Color ...

It Will Journey With Me As A Reminder Of The Distance I Have Traveled ....

Africa Paddys Will Have A Silhouette Framed Photo Behind The Bar With A Question Mark In It ..



And Your Name " Heisenberg " Above It ...

Only Bar In The World Where You Can Have A Tequila Sitting Next A Elephant ....

Imagine All The Elephant Walks Into A Bar Jokes ...

You Are All Ways Welcome , I Will Get Guinness Flown In From Ireland On A Leprechaun ...

For Once I Will Have More GOLD Than Him ....

Come Look For Me If Your Heart Even Nudges You In That African Direction ....



Under The ...

" United Earth Agency " Banner ...

Thats If I Dont See You On A Space Ship Or Push Out The Way As You Climbing Into A Light Chamber First ...



Shotgun Is Shotgun Dude .....

My Bad ? ...

Fare Thee Well Brother ...

Till Next Time ...

Love You Dude ...

You Sooo Know Whats Coming Dude ...



Ps : If It Aint Broke ? ..

Your Bad Naughty Ass Brother ...

E-J .....

0010110 0010110 0010110

Post a Comment

0 Comments