Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

"Re: The Real Question of Q Anon" by RawVegan13 - 7.22.18

Entry Submitted by RawVegan13 at 3:42 PM EDT on July 22, 2018

"The Real Question of Q Anon" by Genisys - 7.22.18

I just had about six hours of uninterrupted sleep and am feeling "Tip Top Tippy Top"!!!

Its an interesting question "Who / What is Q Anon?

Years ago I came across a book by Napoleon Hill entitled" Think and Grow Rich". I believe it was a runaway best seller.

A very interesting book, there is a chapter in there entitled "The Master Mind Principle" where the author talks about the importance of a group of people working together to achieve common goals and objectives.

Its kind of like when two or three great minds come together in a spirit of absolute harmony a greater more powerful mind is created and it becomes much easier to come up with new ideas and achieve the desired results or outcomes.

When a group of people meditate together for peace, crime goes down. Same principle.

I think Q Anon is a collective or "Master Mind" of individuals like White Hats such as President Trump, General Dunsford etc / Member of the Alliance, possibly benevolent ET's even, working together on "A Genius Plan"

As Q says "Trust the Plan"

Some people think Q is JFK Jr. If indeed he is alive, I think he may well be a part of the Q Team but maybe not Q himself.

Some people say Q Plus is President Trump. I don't think that's true somehow.

I think there is more of a chance that Q Plus is R or "John F Kennedy JR. ( Remember the Numerology from my previous post?)

Maybe I'm wrong?? Only time will tell.

Much love.

WWG1WGA

Raw Vegan 13

Edinburgh - Scotland

Post a Comment

0 Comments