Entry Submitted by ReelMan at 12:19 AM EST on January 15, 2019
I no longer fear anyone. I no longer fear anything. I no longer fear any situation.
I have learned that I am Sovereign, and as a Sovereign I no longer back down in the face of adversity or threats. As a Sovereign, I am greater than any threat, chaos or any illusion. I can no longer be bullied or lied to.
I am now living above the veil. The Darkness can no longer control, obscure or diminish me.
As a Sovereign with the ability to discern, I can see through the fog of The Matrix. I no longer listen to, nor believe, the OPTB. I am my own person with a God-granted right to freedom, happiness and abundance. I now execute that right in the face of all that has transpired to keep me from my knowing and understanding my right to exist as a Hu-man.
I am a nation unto myself, connected to every other Sovereign Hu-man on this Earth. Together we comprise a strong and efficient link to both the planet and Our God. We are the Light of Source, living on Earth as replications of, and yet part of, All That Is.
I am both Protector and Protected. Let any who determine that I am weak, or that my Brother is weak, learn that the Lamb now controls the meadow. The time of the Lion has passed. We, the Meek, have inherited the Earth.

0 Comments