Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

"Excuses" - RV Poem (As We Accept) - 4.16.18

Excuses

I’d like to stop the hunger in the world,
I’d like to help stop the disease
I’d like to help make the poorer much richer,
I’d like to stop all the pain please

But I can’t because

The Cabal might not like it if we do
The IRAQ Government will be waiting for Election
The Banks is trying to delay again
The goody goody stuff will just have to wait

I’d like to give money to help poor children grow
I’d like to stop people dying from want
I’d like to stop children being hurt, bruised and worse
I’d like to make a difference in the world

But if I do

banks will think we are not worthy
They’d take for a ride you can bet
I’d run out of time and be a tired old excuses
But maybe- well next year, yes you bet!


Excuses are the tools of the weak and incompetent. Used to build monuments of nothingness. Those who excel in it seldom excel in anything else but excuses

Why do you think people decide this is not happening,

Further delays with no results or seeing results.

Not being negative but being realistic.

-- Submitted Anonymously

Post a Comment

0 Comments